The 4th Annual Meadowdale Basketball Golf Classic is Saturday, September 15th, 1pm at Snohomish Golf Course.
This golf tournament is a 4-person scramble, and will have a shotgun start at 1pm. 100% of the proceeds go directly to the Meadowdale Boys Basketball program! Go Mavs!!
Interested in golfing?? Here are ways to sign up your 4-some:
- Click on this Mavs Store link and register your 4-some group
- Click on Mavs Store link, register as an individual and have your other 3 team members do the same
- Click on Mavs Store link, register as an individual, and play in a group of other individual sign-ups.
- Text or email Coach O'Neill and let him know you have a group coming and you'll all pay cash/check on the day of the event.
Interested in being a sponsor?? Here are some options:
- Sponsor a hole for $275. This gets your business an advertisement sign on a hole at the golf tournament, an advertisement in the event program, and your logo will be displayed year-round on MeadowdaleHoops.com
- Sponsor dinner for $500. This gets your business an advertisement sign located prominently where golfers will eat dinner after the round, an advertisement in the event program, a verbal announcement of thanks will be made while dinner is being served, and your logo will be displayed year-roud on Meadowdalehoops.com
- Sponsor the golf carts for $500. This gets your business an advertisement on ALL the golf carts being used, an advertisement in the event program, and your logo will be displayed year-round on Meadowdalehoops.com
- Title Sponsorship for $2500 (negotiable). This negotiable sponsorship would feature your organization's name in the event name (would be re-named the "(Your Organization Name Here) Meadowdale Basketball Golf Classic." All e-mails, social media posts, and other publications henceforth would reflect the Title Sponsorship. There would be a large banner commemorating the sponsorship prominently displayed at the event. Furthermore, your organization would receive year-round advertising on our website, as well as a 1/2 page advertisement in the Meadowdale Winter Sports Program, which is sold at all Boys and Girls Basketball home games.